The Cooney Classroom
The day is finally here!
We are officially spilling all of the details, dates, and prices as we officially launch The Cooney Classroom.
We are so thankful to have been able to use our strategic marketing strategies to create the amazing #CooneyCouple community of brides and grooms that we have today. And now… we are expanding that community to photographers through the #CooneyClassroom!
We knew in our hearts that there was no better way to launch our #CooneyClassroom than with our biggest passion and expertise:
Identifying, finding, and booking your ideal clients.
Because the main complaints photographers have? Well those complaints can usually be solved by working with ideal clients… the clients who fill your heart with love, passion, and creativity. Clients who rave about you to their friends. Clients who believe in your business and the bigger picture of why you do what you do. And not just one or two of those clients a year. Ideal clients who will fill your calendars and your hearts.
So for our first ever workshop, we are opening up our hearts and our playbooks, and we are sharing all of our tips and tricks to building a brand that will fuel your hearts with passion- so you can do what you love while taking your business to the next level.
And the best part? Instead of sitting in a workshop, feverishly writing down #allthethings that you need to get done when you leave… you will leave with an already created game plan. Because this? This isn’t a “workshop”.
This… this is The Cooney Classroom.
As former teachers with over 10 years of combined teaching experience, we know the best research based practices to actually teach– not to just talk at a crowd of photographers, hoping to take their business to the next level, but to actually teach you how. To provide a hands-on, action planned, learning environment where success can be maximized.
We dedicated our lived to becoming highly experienced teachers, and now we get to share that experience with you.
Date: December 2nd, 2018 | Location: The Sandpearl Resort and Spa
Welcome Night 7:00- 9:00
The Cooney Classroom
1. Identifying your Ideal Client
- Why your “Why” Matters
- Establishing your Why ????????
- Creation of your Client Profile ????????
- Brand Research and Implementation ????????
- Writing Copy to speak to your Ideal Client ????????
2. Finding your Ideal Client
- Showing Up on Social Media: How to do it and Why it Matters
- How to use Targeted Ads on Social Media to reach you Ideal Client ????????
- How to Win at Word of Mouth
- Momentum and Small Wins ????????
3. Booking your Ideal Client
- Handling Inquiries ????????
- Our Consultation Experience: How to be Authentic to your Brand ????????
- Winning on the Wedding Day and After
- Building a High-End Portfolio with Styled Sessions ????????
Key: ???????? = Hands-on Activities guided by Shauna and Jordon
Headshots of each attendee will be photographed by Shauna and Jordon.
The Styled Sessions
- Hand-Calligraphed Invitation Suites and Details for your Ideal Bride
- Romantic and Timeless Head Table styled and planned by The Apostolic Wife
- Classic Black Tie Styled Session in front of The Sandpearl’s famous fountain (to attract those timeless, high-end, classic brides)
- Romantic Lace Sunset Beach Session (to help attract those destination brides)
The Price and Release Date
Early Bird Rates will be available, to those on our VIP List, on Friday August 17th, at 12:00 PM EST and will end on Sunday August 19th at 11:59 PM EST!
General Admission Tickets will be available starting on Monday, August 20th at 12:00 PM EST. (Ticket availability cannot be guaranteed)
What you need to know:
- This will be the cheapest we will ever offer for The Marketing Method.
- Seats will be very limited for this workshop
- It is expected to sell out in pre-sale! Be sure to sign up for the VIP List, and to set your alarms now!
- There will be a $500 Flash Sale for the first 5 photographers who sign up during the Pre-Sale!
- Pre-Sale Tickets will be $750
- Full Price Tickets will be $950
We are so excited to be launching this event, and cannot wait to see everyone in December!
Hugs and lots of love,
Shauna and Jordon